Get ready to create flawless interiors your guests will adore with this comprehensive guide from the "For Dummies" series. It'll make painting your home a snap! You'll learn how to choose the right tools and paint for your projects, paint your ceilings and floors, create decorative finishes, and more! And if you've ever done DIY projects before, you know that the most important part is staying safe. We have plenty of helpful safety tips to keep you accident-free.
With step-by-step text guides, useful photos and 43 high-quality instructional video lessons, our course is the perfect introduction to the world of interior painting. This beginner-friendly app will appeal to all skill levels. Our tips and techniques are sure to step up your painting game. So put on those gloves and goggles and start painting!
With this app, you'll:
- Master the tools professionals use for perfect painting
- Beautify your home with smooth, even coats of paint
- Keep your family safe by avoiding common painting hazards
- Learn three quick tips for cleaning paint spills and spatters
- Tell the difference between finishes, sealers, primers and more
And even better:
- Stop wasting thousands of dollars on botched paint jobs
- No more accidental permanent staining of household surfaces
- How to repair drywall flaws and deal with wallpaper situations
- Save money with our formula that tells you how much paint you'll need
You'll learn how to use these tools:
2-inch sash brush
...and many more!
Michelle Beamer is owner of the residential interior design business MB Interiors. After she and her husband started a family, Michelle became interested in interior design while renovating their first home. While pursuing a Master's in Interior Design from the Corcoran College of Art and Design, Michelle worked as an interior rendering artist and millwork designer at Lori Graham Design. She is a member of the American Society of Interior Designers and was an interior design mentor for ASID's RealWorld DesignWeek, an annual nationwide mentoring program.
Kevin Giffin has worked in "the trades" for decades. As a youth, he worked for a family friend who was a contractor. As Kevin's skills reached journeyman level, he began accepting jobs of his own. He took on all facets of home and business remodeling, including a huge custom bathroom for "LA Law" star Corbin Bernsen. In Mexico, he remodeled and ran his own restaurants and bars for many years. In California, Kevin became known for taking on the strange jobs, including a custom 300' poured concrete staircase down a cliff. Painting has always been the final touch in his projects, and his years of experience and artistic eye always show in the finished product.